Seasonal Education Seminars
The Alaska Sleep Clinic Presents:
Mushing in the New Era of Sleep Medicine II & Dental Sleep Medicine – Fundamentals and Beyond
When: February 28, 2014
What: Breakfast and Lunch will be served.
Join us Friday February 28 for the latest informative information on cutting edge sleep medicine, then stick around for a weekend of Iditarod festivities.
Register before February 15th and receive a free USB card loaded with all your conference materials!
R.S.V.P.: Space is limited, call 855-49-SLEEP – (855-497-5337)
Your Conference Itinerary At a Glance
- 7:30-8:00am: Breakfast and Registration
- 8:00-9:00am: Recent Advances in the Understanding of Narcolepsy, Michael Thorpy MD
- 9:00-10:00am: Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep, Allen Boone, RPSGT, RST, CCRC
- 10:00-10:30am: Break
- 10:30-11:30am: Achieving CPAP Acceptance & Adherence Through Group Support and Dynamics Meeting your customer’s needs in a challenging business environment, Pam Minkley, RPSGT, RRT, CPFT
- 11:30-12:30pm: Lunch
- 12:30-1:30pm: Legs that annoy, Legs that endanger, Alec Glass, MD
- 1:30-2:30pm: Parasomnias of Childhood, Ross Dodge, MD
- 2:30-2:45am: Break
- 2:45-4:15pm: Is Auto Servo Ventilation Right for Everyone with Central Sleep Apnea? Understanding your role in delivering optimal therapy, Pam Minkley, RPSGT, RRT, CPFT
- 4:15-4:45pm: Closing comments
Looking forward to seeing you there!
For more information and to R.S.V.P., call 855-49-SLEEP or Download our flyer here.