If you are like so many of us, time is a premium that we try to maximize in so many ways. Often it is those pampering moments we skip to get one more thing done on our to do list before falling into bed at night. So why not use those wonderful hours of sleep to help pamper ourselves? Here are some tips to work into your nighttime beauty routine.
- Do a quick exfoliation with one of the many creams that are out there, then rinse and apply a nice moisturizer. Our cells stay awake and working all night long, leverage that with giving them something to work with on your hands and feet.
- Make sure to cleanse, tone and moisturize your face every night. Use a heavy nighttime moisturizer. This is especially important in Alaska where is it always dry and the winters can wreck havoc on our poor faces.
- Use a humidifier at night for extra moister.
- Use an eye cream with caffeine to help encourage circulation around the eyes. For an added benefit, do a quick and gentle massage to work in the cream. This gets the blood flow going and will help drain the excess fluid and flush out toxins.
- Use a fair mask at night, and then all you will have to do in the mornings is rise and blow dry for shiny and moisturized hair.
Finally, get plenty of sleep. There is almost nothing better for anti-aging and beauty than getting plenty of sleep!