What are the top sleep blogs and websites to follow in 2019? Alaska Sleep Clinic is honored to be named once again as one of the top sleep education websites in the World.
Last Updated June 1, 2020 by Feedspot.com
The Best Sleep blogs from thousands of top Sleep blogs in our index using search and social metrics. Data is refreshed once a week.
- The Sleep Lady - The Sleep Lady, Kim West, is exactly who it sounds like she is... a guru on sleep with 17 years experience! She particularly focuses on infant sleep and alternatives methods to crying it out. She approaches sleep with a gentle method that trains your infant to have good sleep habits while also encouraging strong parent-child attachment.
- Sleep Review Magazine - Sleep Review is the Journal for Sleep Specialists is dedicated to helping its 20,000 readers stay on top of changes in the rapidly growing field of diagnosing and treating sleep disorders. Each issue covers case reports, innovative research findings, business news, and product and service introductions, as well as offering inspiring stories of leading sleep centers and useful ideas for improving sleep laboratory operations.
- The Baby Sleep Site - The Baby Sleep Site is a vault of resources and support for sleep-deprived parents around the world all dedicated to help babies and toddlers sleep better.
- Alaska Sleep Clinic Education Center - Follow this blog to get answers to all sleep questions and also explanations of sleep disorders to the newest in sleep technology and much more.
Frequency: about 6 posts per week.
Started: November 2012
Feedspot has a team of over 25 experts whose goal is to discover and rank popular blogs, podcasts and youtube channels in several niche categories. With millions of blogs on the web, finding influential bloggers in a niche industry is a hard problem to address. Our experience leads us to believe that a thoughtful combination of both algorithmic and human editing offers the best means of curation.
For web hosting reviews from around the World, check Hosting Foundry. They rank web hosts based on speed, up-time, support, server specs, usability, cost/value ratio, and a few more factors.
There are several ways we discover new feeds.
- Publishers submit their blogs, podcasts or youtube channels on Feedspot using the 'Submit' form at the top of this page.
- We have a research team who does extensive research on google and social media platforms to discover new influencers.
- Feedspot has in-house media monitoring tools for discovering bloggers in several niche categories.
Ranking is based on
- Industry blogs (those not favoring a specific brand) are given higher rank than blogs by individual brands(who often tend to promote their own products).
- Blog post frequency(freshness)
- Social media follower counts and engagements
- Domain authority
- Age of a blog
- Alexa Web Traffic Rank and many other parameters.
We routinely remove inactive blogs and those which are no longer relevant to a given list. List is updated as we receive new blog submissions and re-ranked every few weeks. We also take direct feedback from users to make changes to the lists.
All of the staff here at Alaska Sleep Clinic thanks YOU for coming to us with your sleep questions, making our website the No. 5 Most Visited Sleep Education sites on the web again in 2019! Don't miss any sleep blogs by subscribing today.
Improve Your Sleep. Improve Your Life.